We are from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. My only complaint would be that we booked online a Studio Room and then when we got there they have us a room in the tower. Being Canadian, I guess we were a bit of a push over and did not push back. We had booked the studio as it had a separate room or bed area. We have 2 young children and were hoping not to have to stare at each other in silence waiting for the kids to go to sleep. In the tower room it was a typical hotel room ( TV in front of beds). It didn't ruin our holiday therefore nothing to really bark up a tree about. Throughout our 6 day stay the staff were amazing, the interactions we had were with the valet parking, the front desk, the bellhop, the grounds people, the animal keepers (parrots, ducks and fish kept on grounds),the restaurant hostess, wait staff and cleaning staff. Every single interaction was positive. The grounds wherein impeccable shape. The location of the resort was great, the bay side beach was awesome as the staff set up chairs and tables for lounging. It was only one block from the ocean side. 20 mins to Sea World and the Zoo. 45 mins to Legoland. A ton of eateries near by as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our HOT Tip: Like the Catamaran Resort on Face Book and save up to 15% off the best available rates. The Catamaran’s 313 rooms and suites are spacious and tastefully appointed with their own balcony or patio. Mission Bay, the world’s largest aquatic park, is at your doorstep and the enticing waves of the Pacific Ocean are just 100 yards away. Enjoy marvelous views of the California coastline or stunning city skyline from every part of our beach resort. In San Diego, activities and local attractions are never far away. Visit the world famous San Diego Zoo, historic Old Town, and SeaWorld. Whether staying at the Catamaran Resort for pleasure or business, you’ll experience San Diego, one of Southern California’s most exciting cities, in all its fascinating and colorful detail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catamaran Hotel Mission Bay
- Catamaran Resort & Spa San Diego
- Catamaran Resort San Diego
- Catamaran San Diego