We were a little skeptical about this hotel when we booked it on one of the online sites. However we were pleasantly surprised upon arrival. The front desk clerks were so friendly and our rooms in the tower bldg was huge! My husband and his brother are runners and every morning they would run along the ocean or the bay. The brother ran all the way to La Jolla cove! We love the outside fire pits for lounging and drinks in the evening. Location is great - close to freeways, downtown, La Jolla, Zoo etc. Also check out the cool little Mexican restaurant on the same block - yummy authentic food and cheap! Will definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our HOT Tip: Like the Catamaran Resort on Face Book and save up to 15% off the best available rates. The Catamaran’s 313 rooms and suites are spacious and tastefully appointed with their own balcony or patio. Mission Bay, the world’s largest aquatic park, is at your doorstep and the enticing waves of the Pacific Ocean are just 100 yards away. Enjoy marvelous views of the California coastline or stunning city skyline from every part of our beach resort. In San Diego, activities and local attractions are never far away. Visit the world famous San Diego Zoo, historic Old Town, and SeaWorld. Whether staying at the Catamaran Resort for pleasure or business, you’ll experience San Diego, one of Southern California’s most exciting cities, in all its fascinating and colorful detail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catamaran Hotel Mission Bay
- Catamaran Resort & Spa San Diego
- Catamaran Resort San Diego
- Catamaran San Diego