This has been our go to rental for San Diego vacations. Why?
1. Proximity to the beach--you are right there. Each condo has floor to ceiling windows of the surf. It is not possible not to have breathtaking views. You can sleep with the patio doors open.
2. When you stay here, you have parking- Do you really want to go to San Diego and deal with nightmare beach parking? No! When you stay here you can set your stuff up at the beach and come and go into the condo, as much as you need to all day. You can't do that when you have to drive to the beach. For my family, the extra cost is worth it.
3. Full kitchens
4. Pool and hot tub--the water in the Pacific is cold. Kids and adults both can warm up in the hot tub and pool after a swim in the ocean.
5. Great for families--you are right on the boardwalk but it's a quiet area. There will be a lot of kids for your kids to play with, and most of them will be from Phoenix :) However, it's not a place that is overrun by kids. I would describe the building as quiet.
6. BBQ grill on the roof and laundry machines on each floor.
7. Tons of places that you can walk to (restaurants, stores, ice cream)
1. Try to see pictures of your condo before you rent. They are individually owned and the decor can differ vastly. We were not very happy with the condo we rented in August, but other condos were much nicer. It is disappointing to pay the same amount you paid last time for a condo that's not half as nice as the last one you stayed in.
2. Look at Groupon before you go to a restaurant/attraction. They have a lot of Groupons within walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Capri By the Sea, an idyllic setting for your next active vacation or quiet retreat. Located just north of the historic Crystal Pier along the famous boardwalk that parallels an endless sunswept beach, guests enjoy carefree seaside living in spacious and modern 1- and 2-bedroom condominium suites. Each condo faces the ocean and offers stunning panoramic views through double-sliding glass doors and from private Juliette balconies. An endless number of dining, shopping, entertainment, and nightlife opportunities begin right outside your door and await you in nearly every direction. Three miles to the north lie the eclectic neighborhoods of La Jolla and San Diego Underwater Park. Three miles to the south you'll find Mission Bay, home to Mission Bay Park, picturebook marinas, and of course, Sea World. Wake up each morning to the sound of seabirds and gentle waves. Cook breakfast in your fully furnished kitchen, then relax in our private swimming pool or jacuzzi, or step out onto the sandy shoreline for a swim or some beachcombing. Return in the evening to prepare a meal on the outdoor grill or retire to the rooftop terrace to take in an ocean sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and BookIt.com so you can book your Capri by the Sea by All Seasons Resort Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capri By The Sea Hotel San Diego