it was my last hotel in serious of three during 11 day trip from san francisco so i can compare to few others. the room itself was OK. 2 twin beds that were a little bit small but no surprise there. the bath was fine but the weird thing is that the sink and counter space is outside the bathroom. another weird thing is a full mirror wall on the side of the bed...
the walls are very very thin. i felt like the people in the room next door were talking to me. luckily we weren't in the room most of the time but still...
the hotel is an open motel kind of space which is nice and has a warm pool at night with steaming water so that's fun. the location at hotel circle is great. close to a lot of things in san diego and i don't think we drove over 1-2 exits in the highway to any of the other attractions. just across the road is the fashion valley mall with a lot of stores and good restaurants if you need to rest.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Seven Seas Hotel
- Best Western 7 Seas
- Best Western Seven Seas Hotel San Diego
- Seven Seas Best Western
- Best Western San Diego
- San Diego Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motor Hotel in landscaped grounds on I-8, 4 miles from Sea World or San Diego Zoo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Best Western, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN Seven Seas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.