This hotel seemed decent when I booked it and it was just okay. Upside, parking truly was free, the internet was truly free as well, the free breakfast was crowded and there was nothing available except waffles when my husband and I got there to eat. That station had a line. We went to a cafe down the street and didn't have to wait. Upon arrival there was vomit on the sidewalk by the front. No one tried to clean it because it was still evident the next day. The toilet backed up in our room and kept doing it even though someone tried to fix it. The bed was too soft, I woke up in a great deal of pain from my back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful Harbor views and a great location. New owners have completed millions of dollars in renovations including exterior and public areas and significant room upgrades. With new Sealy mattresses, new drapes and shears, upgraded linens and towels, new bath fixtures and fresh colors on the walls we think you will enjoy our new look and feel in our rooms. Still to come - new furniture and televisions and new meeting rooms. We have smaller budget minded rooms and larger harbor and pool view rooms. Something for everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Yacht Harbor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Posada San Diego
- Best Western Yacht Harbor San Diego
- Best Western San Diego