This is a wonderful beach front hotel with easy access to restaurant along the boardwalk. The employees were awesome and made a wonderful first impression. The front desk staff quickly gave us a key so we could access the restrooms and pool prior to our room being ready. Even though the hotel is older, it was our favorite hotel out of the four we stayed at during our west coast vacation. Our room was clean and well maintained. Fridge and A/C worked very well. We will defiantly stay at the Blue sea Lodge again! Thanks Jennifer C. for assisting in creating wonderful memories.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Blue Sea Hotel San Diego
- Best Western Plus Blue Sea Hotel
- Best Western San Diego
- San Diego Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pairing a picturesque location with deluxe accommodations, the Blue Sea Beach Hotel knows a thing or two about vacationing. Whether you are traveling with family or flying solo, you’ll appreciate our easy access to the Strand surfing and sunbathing and an assortment of iconic attractions and activities like the San Diego Zoo and the Gaslamp Quarter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Blue Sea Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.