Stayed here twice now. August 2012 and November 2012. First time with wife and two teenage daughters in a pool/ocean view room and a second time with my father in an ocean front room.
Walk through the pool area onto the strand and beach.
This hotel is for the true beach and ocean lover. Great resaurant/bar next door for breakfast, lunch, dinner and coctails. Plenty of casual dining and lots of shops within walking distance. Coffee and light breakfast in the lobby if you're in an hurry.
If you want room service and valet parking for your Ferrari, this is not your place. If you want a perfect location on the beach for a couple hundred bucks a night this is definitely it. We're so happy we've already booked one of the ocean front rooms for the last week of July and the first week of August 2013.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Blue Sea Hotel San Diego
- Best Western Plus Blue Sea Hotel
- Best Western San Diego
- San Diego Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We Stand Out Among Beachfront Hotels in San Diego. The Blue Sea Beach Hotel in San Diego, CA offers more creature comforts than you might expect. Business travelers stay well-connected and on task because we provide telephones with voice mail, data-ports and free high-speed Internet access. Those traveling for leisure will find our San Diego hotel charming and relaxed, but with plenty of just the right amenities to feel pampered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Blue Sea Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.