We recently stayed here during our California vacation. Best part of the hotel is the location - right on beach. We had a partial ocean view room that looked out to the Northwest side and we loved the view. We loved hearing the waves when the door was open too. Yes, the room décor needs updating, but it still served our purposes. It was clean, as we found nothing wrong with our room and yes we did look. Parking is $16 per night unless you can find free street parking right next to the hotel, as we did, so that helped. Maybe it was the time we were there, but we had no noise issues at all during our stay. I too wish that they would ban smoking in all areas of the hotel, but again we didn't have an issue. Loved waking up with coffee made in the room and then sitting on the balcony or going down to the pool area and looking at the beach and ocean. It was fun lying in the enclosed pool area, watching our kids play football, baseball, or whatever on the beach too. Best thing about this hotel is the location right on the beach, which is why we chose it and we were not disappointed in that. Also, the hotel staff was very nice, helpful and accommodating. Jason was also very helpful with our questions before we got there too. Cost would be a factor on staying there again, but we would stay there again if the opportunity would present itself and cost was not too high.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Blue Sea Hotel San Diego
- Best Western Plus Blue Sea Hotel
- Best Western San Diego
- San Diego Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We Stand Out Among Beachfront Hotels in San Diego. The Blue Sea Beach Hotel in San Diego, CA offers more creature comforts than you might expect. Business travelers stay well-connected and on task because we provide telephones with voice mail, data-ports and free high-speed Internet access. Those traveling for leisure will find our San Diego hotel charming and relaxed, but with plenty of just the right amenities to feel pampered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Loews Hotels, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Blue Sea Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.