beds were terrific-no backaches in morning! room was clean. housekeeping didn't make beds or leave clean towels while we were out of room. had to call for clean towels second day. continental breakfast- lots of variety and filling. staff was accommodating and friendly. Refrig in room not very cold. And there was only one elevator (other was broken our whole stay and heard from others had been out of commission for 10 days) Otherwise great stay and very pleased. Price of room a tad steep but for locale it was ok. Would recommend and stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Downtown San Diego, at the south end of the Little Italy the Best Western Plus Bayside Inn is a convenient location for leisure or business travel. We have 122 rooms, all with Balconies and many with views of the San Diego Big Bay or Downtown Skyline. Amenities include a Restaurant serving complimentary breakfast daily and dinner Monday thru Friday. Our Lounge is open daily, Monday to Friday from 4:00pm to 9:00pm. Room Service is available. We have an outdoor heated pook and whirlpool, FREE WI-FI in rooms, pool area, lobby and restaurant for you to stay connected. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Bayside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Bayside Hotel San Diego
- Best Western Bayside Hotel
- Best Western San Diego
- San Diego Best Western