We stayed here for 3 nights while attending ComicCon. It was a great hotel for the convention, right on a shuttle stop, or walking distance from the trolley. The room was equipped with a refrigerator and microwave, which we appreciated, traveling with a child. It was the only ComicCon hotel available with the fridge and microwave. It also had free Wi-Fi! The beds were EXTREMELY comfy. We had a bayview room on the 10th floor, AND a small balcony, which was really lovely. The free breakfast in the adjoining restaurant was nice, but we wished we could have brought the coffee and a pastry up to our room. The proximity to Little Italy is great for restaurants, but don't expect much in the way of nearby fast-food options, because there aren't any. All in all, an excellent stay and we would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Downtown San Diego, at the south end of the Little Italy the Best Western Plus Bayside Inn is a convenient location for leisure or business travel. We have 122 rooms, all with Balconies and many with views of the San Diego Big Bay or Downtown Skyline. Amenities include a Restaurant serving complimentary breakfast daily and dinner Monday thru Friday. Our Lounge is open daily, Monday to Friday from 4:00pm to 9:00pm. Room Service is available. We have an outdoor heated pook and whirlpool, FREE WI-FI in rooms, pool area, lobby and restaurant for you to stay connected. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Bayside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Bayside Hotel San Diego
- Best Western Bayside Hotel
- Best Western San Diego
- San Diego Best Western