We stayed here for just one night during Comic-Con but were impressed with clean and pleasant the room, great shuttle provided, excellent location, and most of all the kindness of the gentleman and the front desk. Aside from being efficient and professional, he kindly gave my teenager a comic-con card he'd found when we asked about where to find them (you need to be a geek to understand, but it was a nice gesture). This hotel is not for those who are looking for something really fancy, but a nice place to relax when in San Diego. Only downside: it was rather expensive, but that might just be because of the convention.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Downtown San Diego, at the south end of the Little Italy the Best Western Plus Bayside Inn is a convenient location for leisure or business travel. We have 122 rooms, all with Balconies and many with views of the San Diego Big Bay or Downtown Skyline. Amenities include a Restaurant serving complimentary breakfast daily and dinner Monday thru Friday. Our Lounge is open daily, Monday to Friday from 4:00pm to 9:00pm. Room Service is available. We have an outdoor heated pook and whirlpool, FREE WI-FI in rooms, pool area, lobby and restaurant for you to stay connected. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Bayside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Bayside Hotel San Diego
- Best Western Bayside Hotel
- Best Western San Diego
- San Diego Best Western