Spent 4 nights in this hotel and it was in a pretty good position to explore San Diego. Walking distance to the train / trolley stop, the bayside area, gaslamp quarter, and right next to Little Italy we could have easily spent longer here.
The hotel itself was nice and clean and I think all rooms have views towards the bay. The swimming pool and spa was great and the staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast provided was very good and better than other Best Western hotels I have stayed at. We also ate at the restaurant once and the service and food was excellent. I would stay here again if in San Diego.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Downtown San Diego, at the south end of the Little Italy the Best Western Plus Bayside Inn is a convenient location for leisure or business travel. We have 122 rooms, all with Balconies and many with views of the San Diego Big Bay or Downtown Skyline. Amenities include a Restaurant serving complimentary breakfast daily and dinner Monday thru Friday. Our Lounge is open daily, Monday to Friday from 4:00pm to 9:00pm. Room Service is available. We have an outdoor heated pook and whirlpool, FREE WI-FI in rooms, pool area, lobby and restaurant for you to stay connected. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Bayside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Bayside Hotel San Diego
- Best Western Bayside Hotel
- Best Western San Diego
- San Diego Best Western