Only spent 2 nights here but enjoyed the stay. The room we had was in the middle of the top level, great view of the water! The room was a good size, big bed and nice tv. Breakfast was in the restaurant next door, either hot or cold. Very good location, only a few blocks from the water. Staff were helpful as well!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Downtown San Diego, at the south end of the Little Italy the Best Western Plus Bayside Inn is a convenient location for leisure or business travel. We have 122 rooms, all with Balconies and many with views of the San Diego Big Bay or Downtown Skyline. Amenities include a Restaurant serving complimentary breakfast daily and dinner Monday thru Friday. Our Lounge is open daily, Monday to Friday from 4:00pm to 9:00pm. Room Service is available. We have an outdoor heated pook and whirlpool, FREE WI-FI in rooms, pool area, lobby and restaurant for you to stay connected. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, AAA Travel Services, Priceline, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Otel, Best Western, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Bayside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Bayside Hotel San Diego
- Best Western Bayside Hotel
- Best Western San Diego
- San Diego Best Western