We were very impressed with our recent stay at the Bayside Inn. We had requested a room on a high floor, and from our 11th floor room we had a beautiful view of the Star of India ship in San Diego bay. Our balcony room was very clean, and included a microwave and refrigerator. The only thing we could have wished for was a nice comfortable chair; there was plenty of room. The hotel was quiet and within walking distance of most of the sights in San Diego. We walked the two blocks to Little Italy for dinner. Breakfast was excellent with plenty of choices. We will definitely stay at this property again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Downtown San Diego, at the south end of the Little Italy the Best Western Plus Bayside Inn is a convenient location for leisure or business travel. We have 122 rooms, all with Balconies and many with views of the San Diego Big Bay or Downtown Skyline. Amenities include a Restaurant serving complimentary breakfast daily and dinner Monday thru Friday. Our Lounge is open daily, Monday to Friday from 4:00pm to 9:00pm. Room Service is available. We have an outdoor heated pook and whirlpool, FREE WI-FI in rooms, pool area, lobby and restaurant for you to stay connected. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, AAA Travel Services, BookIt.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Bayside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Bayside Hotel San Diego
- Best Western Bayside Hotel
- Best Western San Diego
- San Diego Best Western