“I'd go again. It's small, so likely best to visit during the week (I went on a Tuesday night). The prices are...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Tsuruhashi

Ranked #1,999 of 4,044 restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Barbecue, Japanese
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2008

I'd go again. It's small, so likely best to visit during the week (I went on a Tuesday night). The prices are reasonable as compared to Korea House because you don't get complimentary side dishes. It's like the Ikea of an Asian BBQ restaurant -- main dishes are cheaper, but it's because you have to pay for each part (rice, kimchi, soup, etc.)

66% Recommend
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good quality. Long waits.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2008

Good quality. Long waits.