We had a nice stay at the Hilton. Located close by all the (bridal) shops in Mission Valley it was a short walk across the bridge to get started. Rooms were clean and spacious, even though we didn't avail of the breakfast and dining options, food seemed reasonable priced and choice was plentiful. Trolley stop 10 minute walk and Fashion Valley Mall another 10 minute walk from hotel in opposite direction.
Overall well worth staying there if shopping is your priority with trolley acces to the rest of what San Diego has to offer!
- Also Known As:
- Hilton San Diego Mission Valley Hotel San Diego
- Hilton Hotel San Diego
- Hilton San Diego Mission Valley Hotel
- Hilton Mission Valley
- Hilton San Diego
- San Diego Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most ideal location in San Diego! The Hilton San Diego Mission Valley hotel is centrally located off the 5, 8, 163 and 15 freeways. Easily accessed from all San Diego businesses and attractions. Just minutes away from all Military bases and offices too. Perfect for both the business traveler as well as the family vacations. Just minutes to the Airport and all of San Diego's beaches. Our Mission Valley hotel is the perfect place to start your trip for what ever reason brings you to the most perfect place on Earth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Priceline, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hilton San Diego Mission Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.