“Great Service” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dallas, Texas
“Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

I'm a big fan of the Hilton Garden Inn. I've stayed several times for business. The staff is friendly, the hotel is extremely well maintained and the food is great. I also like that they have a well stocked bar to get a glass of wine or a beer and watch the game.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Kevin E, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Diego Del Mar, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Kristi R,

We appreciate having you as our loyal guest. The team and I are thrilled you enjoy our food, drinks and overall service we provide. It is an absolute compliment to hear your kind thoughts and we look forward to having you back again during your next trip to San Diego.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Denver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I traveled across southern Cali with two daughters to visit colleges. I always like Hilton Garden Inn's because they are consistently clean and in good shape. This Hilton was no exception. The next time I am in the Del Mar or La Jolla area, I will plan to stay again at this Hilton.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Menifee, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Thank you to all of the Hilton Garden employees! The softball team really enjoyed theirselves. Absolutely, everything was excellent during our stay. We really appreciated the hotel going out of their way to accomodate our breakfast needs. The breakfast was delicious and the servers were awesome! Thank you to the sales manager Kimmie for making the transistion to schedulae all of our rooms simple. This was very convienent for our team and we would love to come back next year. I cant say enough on how pleased we were with everything. Great job Hilton Garden Inn!!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Jeanette G,

The team and I truly appreciate your fantastic review. We are very happy you were so pleased with our delicious breakfast and overall service. It was our pleasure to have your Meniffee softball team stay with us and we can't wait to have you back next year!
Bakersfield, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

This was a wonderful hotel! The beds, pillows, sheets and comforters were amazing!! The service was also great!! The people were so nice and helpful. It was also nice to have access to the spa. Their service was great as well!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
J Alvarado,

Thank you very much for your thoughtful review. The team and I are very excited that you were happy with everything from our bedding to our "excellent service". Our spa is an absolute hidden gem and I am glad you were able to experience their services. Thank you again, and we all look forward to having you back soon!
Henderson, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

The hotel is modern and clean; the staff welcoming and accomodating. The balcony rooms are the best. The cook to order breakfast is great as well. Unfortunately the hotel is a little out of the way - located in a quiet residential area north of San Diego. Bonus - parking is free and rooms are equipped with refrigerators and microwaves.

Room Tip: The balcony rooms are the best; giving the appearance of being larger than they actually are. A gre...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Wonderful stay!! I was here last week visiting the San Diego area for the first time in a very long time and this hotel was the perfect choice.

Upon check-in, Maria was the most helpful! The check-in was effecient and easy. When I had an issue with my debit card, Andrew went above and beyond to assist me. Throughout the stay, Lindsay and Courtney were always welcoming and very helpful! GREAT Front Desk staff!!

We visited the bar the first night which was such a good choice. Gen was so nice, very friendly, and makes good drinks!! The food was delicious as well--which brings me to the breakfast. LOVED the fact that you pay a flat price for the option of the buffet AND/OR menu items. Food was wonderful and the servers, Adam, Hector, and Gerardo, made the experience enjoyable.

The staff as a whole was very wonderful from all the names I listed above to the workers in HK that assisted us at any moment we needed.

I liked that the hotel was kind of hidden away--it was quaint and quiet. The only negative I had was the WiFi in the guest rooms. It was not very strong (the att or hhonors) and I lost the connection multiple times during the day, however having a business center downstairs made up for that!

Thank you so much for the great experience and anytime I come back to SD, I will definitely be staying here!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Kandahar, Kandahar, Afghanistan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

This is a very great hotel. We really liked our room, it was very comfortable and roomy. The pool and spa area was really great. The kids were down there and had a blast as we (the adults) went down there for a drink. The location of the hotel is great with plenty to do in the area.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Been to Hilton Garden Inn San Diego Del Mar? Share your experiences!