“Much better than expected from the look of the place” 5 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cabo Cantina Pacific Beach
1050 Garnet Ave, San Diego, CA 92109-2803 (Pacific Beach)
858-270-0805
Cuisines: Mexican
Neighborhood: Pacific Beach
Neighborhood: Pacific Beach
Michigan
“Much better than expected from the look of the place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I stopped in to watch the World Series. I ordered fajitas and they were actually really good. The bar has 2 for 1 drink specials almost all night. They had a beer pong tournament going on. The bar tenders and people in the place were all really friendly.

san diego
“tacky and dirty”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

Crap all over the front, pee all over the bathroom. Like TJ without the border wait! Avoid it unless you miss the stench.

Visited August 2012
San Diego, California
“Love the Happy Hour....HATE the bathrooms!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

I like Cabo Cantina! I have had some great times there.... the 2 for 1 happy hour is always a good time, and the campy mexican atmosphere is reminicent of the days when it was still okay to go down to TJ! Staff is great and always friendly. Only downside is that it closes at midnight and the bathrooms are awful! I usually go over to plum crazy and use their bathrooms... I just buy a shot at plum and tip well....so far they have never given me a hard time about it.

Visited July 2012
San Diego, California
“TERRIBLE!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2011

I will never go back. i was told to leave bc i didnt leave enough of a tip to get a drink even though i left quite a bit.

TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited August 2011
El Cajon, California
“Crazy good time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2011

Well, we love young people, it keeps us young so we love to go to places where there are lots of young people having fun. The security is always making sure that everyone is safe, the drinks were 2for1 and tasted great. we were having so much fun that my wife was getting alittle out of hand so the security asked me to take my wife outside (nice way of saying the kicked us out). Well it was time to move on anyway and it was only 5:30 in the afternoon

• Visited July 2011