“Great location. Everything you need in...” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Special Offer
Sleep With the Fishes
Ranked #58 of 271 Hotels in San Diego
“Great location. Everything you need in...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2010 via mobile

Great location. Everything you need in one location, whether you want to party or relax in the room. My room was on the 4th floor and opened to a patio and we could walk past the patio about 100 feet to the nightclub/lounge and pool. It was such a great time, I can't reccomend it enough.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (535)
Cottage Grove, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2010

We only stayed at the Hard Rock San Diego for 1 night before heading up north a bit but it was so fantastic we cannot wait to return! The location was great as we attended a baseball game a block and a half away. We returned to our hotel and ordered room service - the biggest plate of calamari that we loved and the BEST chocolate cake I have ever had. Usually hotel beds are uncomfortable, but this was the most comfortable hotel bed for both myself and my husband (and he is tough to please when it comes to beds!). The bathroom was spotless, even the grout was super clean. The next morning we had breakfast at MaryJanes and the food was fantastic but the atmosphere was our favorite part.

Essentially everything we could desire in a hotel for a great price. Will recommend to everyone! Thanks Hard Rock!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2010

From the moment we checked into the hotel, the staff went above and beyond to ensure our stay was comfortable. My husband was attending a conference held there and by his review the hotel met all of their requirement perfectly. Whilst he worked I played. The concierge gave me excellent direction as to what San Diego had to offer. The hotel driver, Ciengan, made me feel like a Rock Star. He chauffered me around town for less than the cost of the local cabies and came every time I called. Outstanding staff and a fabulous city.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
Charlottesville, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2010

I am a 34 year old professional who enjoyed my Hard Rock experience. I was there for a medical conference. I love the Hard Rock in Vegas and was equally impressed with this San Diego property. I stayed in the basic room overlooking the pool. Beds were very comfortable, lots of cool features in the room (large flat screen, personalized music already playing when you walk in, dual head shower, plenty of water/ liquor/ beer/ snacks). You must visit Nobu and get the yellowtail with sliced jalepeno appetizer- do not pass this up!!! Every employee was friendly. Mary Janes has a great breakfast and was a nice way to start the day. Be sure to visit the pool and enjoy poolside drink service and great appetizers. Great booths to lounge in by the pool. Will stay again!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
denver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2010

Go for the experience and you will love the service.

I had some needs that had to be addressed during my stay at the Hard Rock. All of the staff members were really 'in tune' to help me address my needs and make me feel like a total VIP.
I would recommend this hard rock again and again.
smiles

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
Southampton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2010

The hotel is very close to the San Diego convention centre. The room has a nice flat screen TV and a superb sound system. No coffee maker, but has a nice selection of drinks. It was slightly expensive compared to other places and you will have to pay for the internet (but have a good offer of $17 resort fee which includes domestic calls and entry to fitness centre). I won't recommend it to family but great place for party animals. I would like to go back for holiday for sure.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2010

I have stayed at this property a few times and each time is simply outstanding. The service staff are all very professional, yet has a great casual style. The in room dining food quality and service are top notch and incredibly consistent. Obviously Float, the pool bar is amazing and you cannot beat Nobu for an amazing dining experience. The facility is very busy, yet very clean and well maintanied. Great job and thanks.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family

Been to Hard Rock Hotel San Diego? Share your experiences!