“WONDERFUL VEGE RESTAURANT..A MUST VISIT” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #581 of 4,041 restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai, Vegetarian, Vietnamese
Joshua Tree, California
“WONDERFUL VEGE RESTAURANT..A MUST VISIT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

This was my first visit to this restaurant, and I was greatly surprised. it is a family owned place with wonderful service. the entire family plus are working there. the food was prepared with lots of love and you could taste it. prices were very reasonable and portions large. I would recommend this place to everyone travelling in this area.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

78% Recommend
Del Mar, California
“Vegetarian with Flavor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

When my husband and I first began a vegetarian diet we tried this restaurant. Much to our delight the food is fresh, resonable and delish! It is Asian cuisine with lots of good veggies and the Oriental Salad with "chicken" is one of my favorites. It is not much for atmosphere but always busy with good service. Very clean as well. I have taken non vegitarians and they really liked it even the vegan sushi which would not be on my list but they said it was great! We go there at least once a month and always enjoy!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
San Diego
“Vegetarian options that taste awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Sipz has the best tastes I've found in any vegetarian restaurant. Specials that I like include the kung pao chicken (the texture of the soy actually feels like chicken!) and the spicy thai salad. The new restaurant on 30th is spacious and bright and cheery. I am not vegetarian and have found most vegetarian restaurants lacking in flavor - this is NOT the case here. The flavors are excellent. I honestly prefer the Kung Pao chicken here to any chinese restaurant!!

Visited March 2013
San Diego, California
“Will try again”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

I ate lunch at the Sipz North Park location (3914 30th St between University Ave & Lincoln Ave). I ordered Garlic Jalapeo Fries (not really crispy), Tom Yum (basic stuff) & Oshinko Baby Roll (interesting taste). I wasn't impressed with any of these dishes but I saw a lot of items on the menu that I would like to try so I will come back again. The pricing was reasonable and the atmosphere was nice.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Oily and greasy”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I wanted to like Sipz Cafe but the food was just incredibly oily. The drunken noodles was full of oil and the large cup of water they supply you with won't get rid of that grease on your tongue so well. I thought that Ranchos Cocina next door had better dishes than Sipz.

• Visited December 2012