“Awesome location, excellent food!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 3,682 Restaurants in San Diego
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
San Diego, California
“Awesome location, excellent food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

This is by far my favorite restaurant in San Diego. Right on the water with a view of downtown, the Coronado bridge and the Navy carriers, not to mention all the sailboats going here and there. I feel like I am on vacation every time I eat here and I live in San Diego! The menu is hard to pick from because there are so many great items on it. A couple of my favs are the skirts on fire salad (spicey, healthy and delicious) and the lobster mac-n-cheese but you really can't miss with anything on the menu. Well, I take that back. Their scallop dish leaves much to be desired. The scallops are great and you get three big ones but for $36 that is about all you get. The one time I ordered it I went home and had to fix something to eat as I was still hungry :-( The scallops are served on risotta but it was more like a dried out hush puppy - a deep fried ball of what I don't know. I have tried most everything on the menu and that is the only dish I would not recommend. Trust me, go there, you will not be sorry and did I mention the view :-)

• Visited July 2014

Glendon, Canada
“Make a reservation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Awesome food, amazing view from the outdoor seating (there were fire works across the bay) I suggest making a reservation as we are relatively new at this and ended up waiting over an hour. Which worked out since you are right along the coast and there is a boardwalk so we went for a romantic night stroll down the boardwalk.

Visited June 2014
Romford, United Kingdom
“Great menu & ambiance ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

My boyfriend and I went here for my birthday celebrations, although a bit pricey, the food and cocktails are delicious. We both preferred our appetisers to our entrees though, I had the Brie starter and he had the crab tower thing, which I would give both 10/10. I had macadamia sea bass for my main and he had clam linguine, which I would give 7/10 as it just lacked flavour.

San Diego, California
“Superb San Diego Harbor Dining With Unbeatable View”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

This was my second visit to C-Level Lounge and again I was delighted to obtain a table with resplendent water view without reservations for a late Sunday afternoon lunch. The staff was gracious and accommodating. Talk about a lazy Sunday afternoon dining, people watching, harbor watching, boat watching and getting lost in the San Diego harbor skyline view!! Our waitress steeped up and offered to serve us the wedge lettuce salad with blue cheese and bacon dressing from the dinner menu. She even brought more dressing to dunk French fries in that were served with my grilled to perfection Filet Burger. Signature cocktails quite yummy too. They have social hour M-F that I will most definitely take advantage of when company is in town just for the view and soft landing after arriving from a WB flight . Nice to be a local who can enjoy this venue year round .

• Visited June 2014
Colorado Springs
“Reservations not accepted”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Comfortable, quiet place with attentive staff. The views, especially from outside tables are great. Very good food. The main problem is this place is not customer friendly in that it doesn't take reservations. Therefore, one cannot plan the evening efficiently, and hundreds of person hours are wasted as people mill about the front. They could at least set aside half the tables for reservations.

• Visited June 2014