It is so hard to park anywhere. We chose valet but it still took forever. Which wasn't their fault. They were very fast once they got to you. It is downtown but I wish we had picked another hotel. The staff was nice. The room was dirty and the outdoor hallways to get to your room were kind of sketchy looking. The restaurant was very nice. The whole staff was awesome and the food was some of the best I've had. By the time we went to bed I slept for a couple hours but they have a very badly placed "lounge" right in the middle of all of the rooms and I could hear people running and screaming and yelling and laughing for three hours. Not to mention the guests upstairs were it seemed like moving furniture or physically fighting the whole night. Such a bad experience.
- Also Known As:
- Ascend Collection San Diego
- San Diego Ascend Collection
- San Diego Clarion
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a European hotel experience in Little Italy at the PV Hotel. Well known for a friendly staff and a locals-favorite restaurant with amazing views of the city and harbor. Many different room types available to suit all traveler's needs and budget! Our European experience will be just what you need to get you out of the normal hotel experience, both in look and service and at prices that are very hard to find in downtown San Diego. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Porto Vista Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.