The Porto Vista Hotel is located in "Little Italy" in downtown San Diego. It is a short walking distance to the main street of "Little Italy" where you will find lots of fun Italian restaurants and local color. We happened to stay when there was a festival going on which was lots of fun. They had an amazing artist chalk contest with over 60 artist participating.
The hotel is an old apartment building turned into a hotel. The rooms are small but well designed. They are very affordable and offer a great breakfast in their restaurant on the 4th floor. You will be near the airport and walking distance to the Gas Lamp district where you will find great night life. You will also be within walking distance of the waterfront with lots of day activities (boat rides, bikes, visitor center).
Have fun and enjoy the beautiful weather that San Diego offers!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy an urban hotel experience in Little Italy a with it’s newly remodeled minimalistic rooms Queen and Double Queen rooms the Porto Vista Hotel calls to mind the casual elegance of Europe in the 60’s.Well known for a friendly staff and a locals-favorite restaurant the GlassDoor with amazing views of the city and harbor. Many different room types available to suit all traveler's needs and budget! Our European experience will be just what you need to get you out of the normal hotel experience, both in look and service and at prices that are very hard to find in downtown San Diego. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, TravelClick, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your Porto Vista Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ascend Collection San Diego
- San Diego Ascend Collection
- San Diego Clarion