Not fancy, but Porto Vista provided a great blank slate for a fun overnight getaway. We started upstairs for happy hour and sat outside to enjoy the great view of the harbor. Next we walked down to the water for the sunset (Anthony's) and decided to visit the Midway the next day. Dinner was back in Little Italy at Prepkitchen. Go there! Menu breakfast at the hotel was tasty and the coffee was good.
- Also Known As:
- Ascend Collection San Diego
- San Diego Ascend Collection
- San Diego Clarion
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a European hotel experience in Little Italy at the PV Hotel. Well known for a friendly staff and a locals-favorite restaurant with amazing views of the city and harbor. Many different room types available to suit all traveler's needs and budget! Our European experience will be just what you need to get you out of the normal hotel experience, both in look and service and at prices that are very hard to find in downtown San Diego. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Porto Vista Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.