“Good value” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
30% More Wyndham Rewards
Ranked #137 of 271 Hotels in San Diego

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (140)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

My husband, 9-year old son and I stayed here for 2 nights. I booked this online through priceline, who, even though I'd entered 2 adults and 1 child, only showed the 2 adults in the confirmation. I called the hotel right away to make sure they knew we would have a child with us and that he would have a bed. The girl on the phone said it wouldn't be a problem but didn't bother getting my information at all to make sure to note it. Sure enough, when we arrived, we only had a king bed, no couch and no roll-aways. Fortunately, the front desk girl was able to accomodate us and get us into a 2-queen room.

Beds were comfortable, great location for what we were there for (beach, Wild Animal Safari Park, visit family) staff was friendly, refrigerator in room worked nicely and room was clean. Nothing fancy but we were only there to sleep and bathe. There was a weird noise that came out of the AC unit when it shut off but after I fell asleep, I didn't notice it. Had a room toward the back so there wasn't any highway noise. Some loud people the first night but they quieted down by 11:30 or so.

They played a couple of children's movies by the pool both nights we were there. That was a nice touch and the families all seemed to enjoy and appreciate it.

Room Tip: Room in the back is close to pool and probably quieter, being further away from the highway. Room o...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Holland, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

At first I was going to write a negative review, but then I realized that we paid a very cheap rate for this hotel (which was our goal) and when you pay a cheap rate, you will have to make some sacrifices. My family had 8 adults for 4 nights, and we stayed here. Overall, it was a decent experience for the price. Here is what I liked: very friendly and helpful staff, good breakfast (not a continental but you receive a voucher for the hotel restaurant), clean pool and nice hot tub, clean rooms, great location. The sacrifices came in with: small bathroom with scratchy towels, a lot of noise at night sometimes, and one of our rooms smelled like smoke (the other was just fine). We didn't try to switch out of the smoky smelling room only because we were unmotivated to move, but I am confident they would have switched us had we asked.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
HOUSTON
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

I was ok with initially reserving this on line from Wyndham which had a lower-price special. Then my plans changed & I needed 2 rooms, so I reserved another but it was a lot more money. I later realized there were several websites with different pricings, secured what I needed but had to call to keep the reservations straight as I could never find the on-line reservation and pricing I already had. I picked this hotel as it included a free breakfast (voucher). But when i arrived I was told that was "another type" of a reservation which didn't show up on the site where I'd reserved at all--when I hit "amenities" it only gave me all of them including breakfast.
The hotel itself was clean but barren, old and very basic. Staff were pleasant but curt. Grounds were barren.
Email said "survey will follow"--it didn't.

Room Tip: all rooms identical. I had a room in the back, viewed the parking lot; front was similar.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to Days Hotel - Hotel Circle by SeaWorld? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Hotel - Hotel Circle by SeaWorld

Address: 543 Hotel Circle South, San Diego, CA 92108
Location: United States > California > San Diego
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#13 Best Value Hotel in San Diego
Hotel Class:3 star — Days Hotel - Hotel Circle by SeaWorld 3*
Centrally located in the heart of Mission Valley, the Days Hotel - Hotel Circle by Sea World is conveniently located just minutes from Sea World, the San Diego Zoo, Old Town, Balboa Park, downtown’s Gaslamp quarter, and the San Diego Convention Center! With 280 guest rooms and free parking, we are within easy walking distance of the Fashion Valley Mall and trolley transit station. We provide free wireless internet in all guestrooms and meeting space. The Days Hotel – Hotel Circle offers the perfect combination of business and leisure from one of the best Mission Valley hotels in San Diego. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, AAA Travel Services, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Days Hotel - Hotel Circle by SeaWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn San Diego
Days Hotel San Diego
Hotel Circle San Diego
Days Inn Hotel Circle

If you own or manage Days Hotel - Hotel Circle by SeaWorld, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.