“Nice place, nice staff, but too noisy to sleep well” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
30% More Wyndham Rewards
Ranked #134 of 270 Hotels in San Diego

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (139)
Holland, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

At first I was going to write a negative review, but then I realized that we paid a very cheap rate for this hotel (which was our goal) and when you pay a cheap rate, you will have to make some sacrifices. My family had 8 adults for 4 nights, and we stayed here. Overall, it was a decent experience for the price. Here is what I liked: very friendly and helpful staff, good breakfast (not a continental but you receive a voucher for the hotel restaurant), clean pool and nice hot tub, clean rooms, great location. The sacrifices came in with: small bathroom with scratchy towels, a lot of noise at night sometimes, and one of our rooms smelled like smoke (the other was just fine). We didn't try to switch out of the smoky smelling room only because we were unmotivated to move, but I am confident they would have switched us had we asked.

HOUSTON
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

I was ok with initially reserving this on line from Wyndham which had a lower-price special. Then my plans changed & I needed 2 rooms, so I reserved another but it was a lot more money. I later realized there were several websites with different pricings, secured what I needed but had to call to keep the reservations straight as I could never find the on-line reservation and pricing I already had. I picked this hotel as it included a free breakfast (voucher). But when i arrived I was told that was "another type" of a reservation which didn't show up on the site where I'd reserved at all--when I hit "amenities" it only gave me all of them including breakfast.
The hotel itself was clean but barren, old and very basic. Staff were pleasant but curt. Grounds were barren.
Email said "survey will follow"--it didn't.

Room Tip: all rooms identical. I had a room in the back, viewed the parking lot; front was similar.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Tucson
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

I was very pleased with our stay. I would have liked to have breakfast included. Bunz did have great burgers however!

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

From booking my stay to checking out, it is always a pleasure to stay at Days-Hotel Circle. Clean and comfy rooms, and the location is so close to everything. Martha @ the front desk is the best! It is always this hotel for me and my family. The Bunz cafe was ok but we really miss the Pam Pam-

Woburn
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

This hotel was perfect for my needs in San Diego. The rooms were clean the bed was comfy actually. It's great it quiet during the days as families are venturing out. Great time by the pool too! The restaurant attached BUnz had a breakfast which was ok but the cashier I never did get her name but she same made me my to go coffee a few mornings.. She was extremely friendly, made sure I had everything I needed coffee wise ! Anyways great stay and awesome price they obitz !

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Hotel - Hotel Circle by SeaWorld? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Hotel - Hotel Circle by SeaWorld

Address: 543 Hotel Circle South, San Diego, CA 92108
Location: United States > California > San Diego
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#14 Best Value Hotel in San Diego
Hotel Class:3 star — Days Hotel - Hotel Circle by SeaWorld 3*
Centrally located in the heart of Mission Valley, the Days Hotel - Hotel Circle by Sea World is conveniently located just minutes from Sea World, the San Diego Zoo, Old Town, Balboa Park, downtown’s Gaslamp quarter, and the San Diego Convention Center! With 280 guest rooms and free parking, we are within easy walking distance of the Fashion Valley Mall and trolley transit station. We provide free wireless internet in all guestrooms and meeting space. The Days Hotel – Hotel Circle offers the perfect combination of business and leisure from one of the best Mission Valley hotels in San Diego. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, AAA Travel Services, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Hotel - Hotel Circle by SeaWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn San Diego
Days Hotel San Diego
Hotel Circle San Diego
Days Inn Hotel Circle

If you own or manage Days Hotel - Hotel Circle by SeaWorld, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.