“Poor service+Fwy noise = Not worth it” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Days Hotel - Hotel Circle by SeaWorld

Save Saved
You added Days Hotel - Hotel Circle by SeaWorld to your Saves list
Days Hotel - Hotel Circle by SeaWorld
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   543 Hotel Circle South, San Diego, CA 92108 (Mission Valley / Hotel Circle)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
30% More Wyndham Rewards
Ranked #133 of 271 Hotels in San Diego

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (134)
Broomfield, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

My mother and I stayed at the Days Hotel in San Diego for one night. We were visiting family in the area and we just wanted an inexpensive hotel room that was both safe and clean. We didn't require anything fancy.

My brother booked the room for us and when we heard the rate, we were a bit skeptical. The mid-week AAA rate was in the $60s.

I called maybe an hour before check-in time, just to see if we could get in a bit early and drop off our stuff. The clerk not only let us check in early, he upgraded us to a kitchenette room at no extra charge.

Upon arriving, our first impression was so-so; the parking lot is kind of crammed in there, and the restaurant, Bunz, looked pretty downscale. (We didn't eat there; for all I know, it was just fine.)

Check-in was quick and efficient, and we made our way to room 109. I've read other recent reviews, some of which complained about the room quality, so I was happily surprised to find that our room appeared to be recently renovated. It was really a pretty nice room.

Space-wise, it was medium-sized. We had a double-queen, and there was a nightstand between the two beds. There was a pretty good-sized credenza with a TV on it, and a fair amount of free space. The bathroom had a pocket door, which I found a bit unusual. The toilet and tub/shower were in there, while the sink was outside the door in a vanity area. The "kitchenette" consisted of a microwave plus a stainless-steel unit, about the size of a typical stove/oven, but with two burners and a small sink on top, and a small fridge on the bottom (where the oven would usually be). I didn't check around to see what was provided in the way of dishes or cooking equipment.

I did try to use the microwave, but no matter what I did, it just beeped at me. Since it was unplugged when we got to the room, it didn't have its time set or anything, so it might have just been really wanting to know the time before it would consider actually heating anything. But it wasn't a big deal.

There was a small coffeemaker; they provided a couple of packets of regular coffee, but no decaf. They did provide little single-serving containers of liquid creamer, which is a lot better than powdered.

The towels were pretty decent, and the shower water pressure was surprisingly high.

There was the usual problem of noise from neighbors (not much sound insulation), but I always bring earplugs, so that didn't bother me.

The internet worked quite well, and was included.

This hotel is located in Hotel Circle, with plenty of other hotels. It's part of the Wyndham chain, in case you have one of their frequent-traveler accounts.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Been to Days Hotel - Hotel Circle by SeaWorld? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Hotel - Hotel Circle by SeaWorld

Address: 543 Hotel Circle South, San Diego, CA 92108
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#12 Best Value Hotel in San Diego
Hotel Class:3 star — Days Hotel - Hotel Circle by SeaWorld 3*
Centrally located in the heart of Mission Valley, the Days Hotel - Hotel Circle by Sea World is conveniently located just minutes from Sea World, the San Diego Zoo, Old Town, Balboa Park, downtown’s Gaslamp quarter, and the San Diego Convention Center! With 280 guest rooms and free parking, we are within easy walking distance of the Fashion Valley Mall and trolley transit station. We provide free wireless internet in all guestrooms and meeting space. The Days Hotel – Hotel Circle offers the perfect combination of business and leisure from one of the best Mission Valley hotels in San Diego. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Days Hotel - Hotel Circle by SeaWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn San Diego
Days Hotel San Diego
Hotel Circle San Diego
Days Inn Hotel Circle

If you own or manage Days Hotel - Hotel Circle by SeaWorld, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.