We picked this hotel because we liked the reviews and thought we would take the risk. We arrived at 9 pm after a four hour drive and the Bistro 39 was very gracious to fix us a sandwich even when it was 5 minutes to closing. The free breakfast was good except the fruit was canned. Scrambled eggs and meat was always different which was great since we were there for four breakfasts. The weeknight dinner was only tried one evening and it was good also. The rooms are well kept and clean. Staff was very friendly. There is nothing in walking distance but we had a car so that was ok. Only a couple miles to restaurants or fast food if you need it. I do think it was a bit high for the price since you are not near the beaches or any attractions. One weird thing is that they need to trim their trees away from windows and walls. We had one windy night and they were scratching against windows and walls. We will stay again since none of these are major complaints for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Torrey Hills, near Torrey Pines Beach, the Homewood Suites by Hilton® San Diego-Del Mar was specially designed to provide you with a secluded, stress-free stay. Our contemporary studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom suites provide a true residential feel with all the comforts and luxuries of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton San Diego-Del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites San Diego-Del Mar Hotel San Diego
- Homewood San Diego
- San Diego Homewood Suites