“Good breakfast/Great value” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Kono's Cafe

Kono's Cafe
704 Garnet Ave, San Diego, CA 92109-2408 (Pacific Beach)
858-483-1669
Neighborhood: Pacific Beach
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“Good breakfast/Great value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

A friend recommended Konos to us for breakfast, and we were not disappointed. Yummy food, huge portions, friendly staff, outside dining. Enjoyed the bacon scramble & the pancakes.

89% Recommend
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Basic cheap food, good location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Food was average, priced cheap with large portions. Right by the beach, great location.Went twice during our vacation the first day we ordered a combo and it was huge. The second day I ordered just french toast, (with intentions to share with my daughter) I was expecting their huge portions like everything else and was disappointed to only have two peices of toast and was almost the same price as their combo.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fairfax Station, Virginia
“Visiting Kory in Pacific Beach with my wife Karen and what a great breakfst place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Went a year ago and I can can still taste the delicious burrito flavors. Without a doubt a very big bang for your buck here at Kono's Cafe. Always a line but it moves fast. We have to get one of these on the east coast or something like it! This is a destination when in S.D., CA.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent place for cheap food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Ate here almost every morning of our 4 day stay in PB. The service was excellent, and the food was prepared very quickly for our group of 5. The portions are ENORMOUS. Even the little breakfast was way too much for me to eat. For the price (between 4-7$), the food is definitely worth it.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Breakfast by the Beach!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

Well I've been coming here with my parents for years. I'm 36 now and when we travel to San Diego area this is the place I now bring my kids. Great atmosphere when not packed by locals or in our case tourist. Lines can get long but if you have time worth the value for the quality of food. Just for example we share plates it's a lot of eggs and fried potatoes! Fresh toast is yummy and the kids love it! Keep in mind when visiting this establishment it's "SURFER FOOD"!! You won't be disappointed. Grab a seat across the street by the bike,gift shop balcony and enjoy your breakfast as you watch the waves break against the shore!

• Visited April 2013