“Love this Thai food!” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1,876 of 3,727 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We prepare traditional Thai food every day. Only the best ingredients are used and your meal is made fresh after you order. We also have a range of vegetarian options. Our goal at the restaurant is to provide you with the best Asian food you have ever had! Our Thai restaurant will give you the feeling of a tradition. Come visit and enjoy our delectable entrees. We look forward to serving you the finest taste of Thai cuisine!
“Love this Thai food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

The best Thai food in San Diego. Love the quality and consistency. Never ate there, just taken it to go but no one can beat the delicious taste.

• Visited January 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,395 helpful votes
“Totally average place.... Nothing special.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

I never read any reviews before coming here. I went here with a friend to lunch and he picked this place as it was close to his office.

I just read some of the reviews and some are really horrible and some are really great. The truth is that it's somewhere in the middle. Absolutely nothing special at all and totally mediocre.

They have lunch specials. I just had Pad Thai the other day so I didn't get that. I ordered a sweet and sour pork dish and it was nothing special. Not horrible like some posts but I think there was only 3 small pieces of pork and it was overcooked.

I didn't find it unsanitary like another poster and the staff was friendly. But absolutely I'd never come back here again.

Another poster mentioned Mira Mesa so I think he has this place confused with some other restaurant with a similar name. This place is NOT in Mira Mesa. It's in Rancho Bernardo right off I-15 and Bernardo Center Drive.

Nothing to write home about...

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
New Jersey
“Great food, great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

Went solo (out here on business). Wonder Thai food and very kind wait staff. Had the Penang curry shrimp and the House soup. Both were delicious. Quick, kind and tasty, what more can you ask for?

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San Diego, California
“Great Thai Food at a reasonable price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

I just took my boss and his wife here for dinner. I chose this restaurant because it is consistently excellent and everything on the menu is tasty. The service is great and friendly. My boss loved the food and wanted to come back.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San Diego, California
“My family could eat here every week and not get bored”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2012

Casual, local restaurant in neighborhood. We eat at Spices or take out at least twice a month. The food is always delicious and fresh. Great quality. Consistently well prepared.

• Visited December 2011