The hotel staff are very friendly. The room (King bed) was spacious and the tv had a TON of good cable channels (eg HGTV, HBO, etc) which is rare these days. I have to say - and this may just be me- but the bed was like lying on concrete pavement. A hard bed with terrible feather pillow that can never really be fluffed or rolled to support your head. I had the worst time trying to fall/stay asleep the two nites I stayed there. Makes me think I need to bring my own pillow. Plus, there is something equivalent to a blanket on the bed but not a duvet of any real substance or weight. So the bedding left a good deal to be desired for me personally. The breakfast was GREAT. You order eggs, french toast, pancakes - made to order. Juice and bread and danish. Comfortable eating area. The wait staff are very attentive. The pool is very small but there is a really nice work out room and self-serve laundry facility. I am very picky about beds and I may not stay here again but I have to say it's a very pleasant hotel overall.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn San Diego/Rancho Bernardo Hotel San Diego
- Hilton Garden Inn San Diego/Rancho Bernardo Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn San Diego
- Hilton San Diego
- San Diego Hilton
- San Diego Hilton Garden Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn San Diego/Rancho Bernardo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.