This is one of the best hotels I've stayed at for a number of reasons:
1) Centrally located in Gaslamp, walking distance to the San Diego Convention Center and overlooks Petco Park (if you're lucky, you don't even need to buy a baseball game ticket; just book the right room with a view!)
2) The rooftop bar is amazing! Non-hotel guests come here on a regular. The drinks are good and there are fire pits and plenty of seating available. You can't beat the view (of Petco Park!), and a lot of good-looking people come here to drink.
3) Nice amenities, comfortable beds...it's a Marriott!
The only downside is parking is $24, but it is garaged. And the Wi-Fi is not free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully reinvented the ultra-stylish San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter has quickly become the premier luxury hotel in the heart of the lively Gaslamp Quarter. Adjacent to PETCO Park, Home of the San Diego Padres, and two blocks from the San Diego Convention Center. Boasting a sophisticated modern design and breathtaking Ocean, San Diego skyline and baseball park views, home to Soleil @k Restaurant, Latitude Lounge & ALTITUDE Sky Lounge our award winning open-air rooftop hotspot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Marriott, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Otel, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter Hotel San Diego
- Marriott San Diego