This is my go to hotel in San Diego and it is as close to the convention center as either the bayfront or the marquis. Rooms are updated since 2011 stay and the rooftop workout center has a great city view of the gaslamp. Everything you could possibly want to do is within 4 blocks of this place, including Hard Rock Hotel, Donovans steakhouse, Searsucker restaurant, great sushi (Nobu and Taka), Savilla and too many bars to list.
- Also Known As:
- San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter Hotel
- San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter Hotel San Diego
- Marriott San Diego
- San Diego Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully reinvented the ultra-stylish San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter has quickly become the premier luxury hotel in the heart of the lively Gaslamp Quarter. Adjacent to PETCO Park, Home of the San Diego Padres, and two blocks from the San Diego Convention Center. Boasting a sophisticated modern design and breathtaking Ocean, San Diego skyline and baseball park views, home to Soleil @k Restaurant, Latitude Lounge & ALTITUDE Sky Lounge our award winning open-air rooftop hotspot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.