“Great food in OB!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #41 of 4,168 Restaurants in San Diego
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian, French, American, Belgian, Mediterranean, Contemporary, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great food in OB!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Chill atmosphere with 5 star food.....what more could you want in OB?!? We ate here two nights during our vacation....Once in and once take out. The wine selection is amazing...the help in pairing was not at all smug...which made it more fun to learn more about the wines.

We had apps, the meat and cheese tray, pasta, seafood. ...During our two adventures and it was all prepared perfectly!

Will definitely go back.

planetearth
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

My wife had the scallops, and she said they were the best scallops she ever had. I at the fixed-price selection which included a really good lentil soup, snapper that was outstanding and a flan dessert.
We ate in the outer room which has open windows that can let jet noise into the room from the overhead jets from San Diego airport.
If you drink wine and we do, they have a wonderful selection of wine since you go pick out yourself from their extensive in-store selection.
Very reasonable prices, excellent food quality. I wanted to give them an excellent rating but their service was a bit slow and the ambience was not ideal. We would go back without hesitation.

Visited June 2014
Dubuque, Iowa
“Best corner in San Diego”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

Excellent food, service, and ambiance and very reasonable prices. Sit amongst rows of wine, at coolest bar in the area with several locals sharing stories, or in the converted patio with atmosphere for couples under candlelight. Appetizer of cheese and charcuterie had superb selection. Several choices of food for an eclectic grouping of appetites. Service was outstanding with Zach as our waiter, and the owner even checked in to see how we were doing. Always a must stop location for us when in San Diego...don't miss this one... the 3rd Corner is the best.

San Diego, California
“Excellent food and ambience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

Visited The 3rd Corner for a wine and food event. First time and was not disappointed. food, wine and service were all excellent. Will definitely go back for another wine + food event.

Visited April 2014
Big Bear Lake, California
“Great Wine & Good food, Price right”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

I am absolutely in love with 3rd Corner. I came here for my anniversary dinner and our experience here was fantastic. I made reservations for dinner, which I highly recommend for the busy dinner hours. We got here about an hour early since we had some change of plans. The host suggested that we sit in the couch room which was nice and cozy. We were the first couple in the space, but it quickly got crowded by the time our table was ready. We shared some special occasion cheers with our new found couch friends and proceeded to have a great time.
My gf got the filet mignon special that was in a mushroom sauce. The meat was tender and was by far the best menu choice of the evening. I had the New York steak which was also good, but I was definitely too full to eat much of it after the baked brie deliciousness.
My concluding assessment is that 3rd Corner is a great romantic date spot with a full wine selection that will not disappoint.

• Visited March 2014