“All I can say is WOW!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“All I can say is WOW!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

Me and my wife got the number four burger for lunch and it was delicious they give you a huge portions it's a little bit pricey but you get what you pay for.

Oceanside, California
“Good Breakfast/Lunch - Very Noisy and Loud”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Living in the neighborhood, we have been to this restaurant several times. The food is good, not great. The portions are huge and you will probably not be able to eat it all. We went on a Saturday at almost at noon. There was no wait to get seated but the place was full. They have added on a 2nd section since being there last time so that is probably the reason there was no line to get seated.

The most annoying thing was how loud and shrill it was inside the place. It was hard to talk to the person across from you. Everything in the place is steel and concrete so the sound is very loud and echos, you can hear everyone trying to talk louder so they can be heard. By the time we got out our ears were ringing. Not sure how the waiters can take this all day. I've certainly have a headache if I were them.

If you are looking for a nice cozy, quiet, relaxing place to eat, this is not the place. Will not be going back there again. There are some better restaurants in the area.

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Sacramento, California
“Delicious breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

The breakfast here was huge and delicious. I went with three other people, and we all ordered something different and everyone loved their meal! Service was speedy and friendly and the food was a perfect start to a busy San Diego day. It is true that the only parking is street parking, so bring quarters. I am definitely a lover of breakfast and this is a place I will go back to next time I am in San Diego.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Litchfield Park, Arizona
“Better than average...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

We went to this spot before heading over to Balboa Park and it was better than average. The parking situation sucked, bring change for the meters, a local let me know that i should be cautious because i would get ticketed if we ran out of time... We had 1 hour. I think we got lucky because when we arrived we might have waited 3 minutes before being seated, if you got kids you'll be ok, we even had a stroller and managed to park it in there.

Food and coffee came out quickly, I got the Blue Berry pancakes, eggs, and potatoes, my wife got the Mexican Hash. She liked hers, I liked mine too, like i said its better than average, not amazing though. I'm glad we went, it was a cool experience, but I don't think we'll make the effort to go again on another visit. I also wouldn't wait an hour in line for this place either. Overall it's worth a try if you've never been, but once will be enough for me... and yes we got outa there within the hour...

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Yorba Linda, California
“Enjoyed the Food and the Coffe!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

Loved the local vibe of the cafe. You can stop here and enjoy breakfast. We had a variety of plates and all were well reviewed by my family!

• Visited May 2012