“Must have corn cakes!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Adam's Steak & Eggs

Adam's Steak & Eggs
1201 Hotel Cir S, San Diego, CA 92108-3407 (Mission Valley / Hotel Circle)
619-291-1103
Neighborhood: Mission Valley / Hotel Circle
Plymouth, Michigan
“Must have corn cakes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Ok - it's a funny little spot that we've been to several times - I don't remember why we tried it in the first place... It's a greasy little spoon attached to a travelodge with amazing corn cakes! The order of two is MORE than enough for one person!

Visited June 2014

Tucson, Arizona
“Love this place for breakfast.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

Excellent hearty style breakfasts with a selection of "adult beverages". Got the Mimosa pitcher for two. Prices are good with good sized portions. Located on the Travelodge grounds in Hotel Circle.

Visited June 2014
“Best spot in Hotel Circle for breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

I had looked up this place on Tripadvisor before I went and I was not disappointed. For anyone staying in Hotel Circle in San Diego you will find the hotel food prices exorbitant. Adam's Steak and Eggs is cheap, HUGE meals and a lovely old-school atmosphere. Everything we ate was good, albeit HUGE in size! The coffee is also very good, which I must admit is rare in the US! Don't eat at your hotel, venture out to this place!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

Very good food and Betsy was an excellent waitress. She was very patient with us as we needed some time to make a decision. The food was excellent. I had the hamburger steak and eggs and the hamburger steak was huge and eggs done perfectly. My wife had corned beef hash and eggs which was also very tasty as were her poached eggs. We also had a fruit bowl which was very good. Very good breakfast.

Visited April 2014
Philadelphia
“Ok.... I guess”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

We went for breakfast, it was better than a chain restaurant. I had the corn fritters which were really good. The atmosphere is a little dated but maybe that's the look their going for, I didn't really care for it. I can say the service was really good, they constantly checked on us but not in a annoying way and always made sure the coffee cup didn't get to low. I'm not sure if it would be on the top of my list for next time but it wouldn't be at the bottom either.

• Visited March 2014