“Delightful dining in Point Loma” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Old Venice Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #395 of 4,100 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Canon between Scott and Rosecrans
Salem
“Delightful dining in Point Loma”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

I found this little restaurant in Point Loma area on a Wednesday night. On Wednesday you can can a bottle of wine for 1/2 price (if it is an under $40 price). The Chianti we enjoyed was a delightful addition to our meals. We had the house salads (also at happy hour prices) and I had the rigatoni bologanese and my husband had the spinach and chicken pasta. It was a great dinner. The dessert of a HUGE piece of Tiramesu was a great ending to the dinner. I'd go again.

Visited June 2014

West Fork
“creative decor, great pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

I liked the sun dried tomato on the pizza and the cheese board was really good. I had the shrimp ceasar and their dressing was kind of routine but the shrimp were huge and perfectly cooked. everyone who ordered pasta was really happy with the sauces. I tasted the clam and it was superb but I thought the marinara didn't have enough garlic.

Visited May 2014
Mokelumne Hill, California
“Appetizer Dinner :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

After a big day on the water and riding bikes, a light dinner sounded wonderful. We sat at the bar and shared their artichoke, shrimp appetizer - yummy, and a blue cheese, walnut salad. It was our last night and have always enjoyed Old Venice. What a great last dinner before we left.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Papa, Hungary
“Fabulous!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

Excellent food and great staff.
Fantastic atmosphere and superb location.
I wish we could be there right now!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lakewood, Colorado
“Food was Fabulous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

It was alittle confusing trying to find the entrance to this place and we had to walk through the servers station to be seated.... but.. It was well worth it. The food was fantastic. The service too was great. Wish I could remember our servers name. This was definitely more off beaten path, which we very much prefer.
I had the Alfredo pasta with scallops and shrimp- highly recommend as well as the lasagna!

Visited May 2014