“Good Food, Good Menu, and Big Price” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Molly's Restaurant

Molly's Restaurant
333 West Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101 (Downtown)
(619) 230-8909
Improve this listing
Ranked #1,884 of 3,705 Restaurants in San Diego
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Puryear, Tennessee
“Good Food, Good Menu, and Big Price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2012

Like most everywhere else; the food was great, and the price was high. A great menu selection and nice setting, but expect to pay for it.

Visited February 2012

San Diego
“Nice, romantic restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2008

My husband and I went there for my birthday. Everyone was very pleasant and attentive. We shared a salad which they served in separate plates with good portions and was delicious. The same with the soup. I ordered the scallops and it tasted fine but nothing special. My husband ordered the halibut and it was just fine and again nothing special. We found this restaurant a nice place to relax and have a romantic evening.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Food poisoning”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2008

My wife and I went to Molly's in the SanDiego Marriott for a romantic dinner. The receptionist was very pleasant, but things went downhill from there. We ordered the vegetarian platter, which tasted awful. This $29 entree had inedible spinach, poorly cooked asparagus, polenta (which was mediocre) and sliced tomato. The waiter, however, was good. Later that night, I paid the price for eating at this restaurant. When I called the next day to complain about the tainted food, no apologies or regrets were proffered; there was no offer of a refund on this overpriced dinner. It was only 4 days later when a regional Marriott manager called that I got any apology.

Molly's is rated 4 diamond by AAA, but I think it should be downgraded to 1 diamond!

Vancouver, BC
“Great post cruise dinner at Molly's in San Diego”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2006

After a cruise out of San Diego we happened upon Molly's (downstairs at the Marriott Marina). What a find! Food far, far better then we enjoyed on Holland America Oosterdam. Great recommendations for food and wine from wait staff, although I think everything is probably excellent. The hotel itself didn't impress us, but the restaurant is a keeper.