“Extraordinary food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
A TripAdvisor Member
“Extraordinary food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2014 NEW

Best turkey sandwich,house coffee was one of the best and of course dessert was out of this world.we loved everything about the food.

• Turkish first
Phoenix
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in after a quick stop in Little Italy. She had the Neapolitan and I had the blood orange ricotta cake. Both were stellar! The service was great as well. Can't go wrong here. Plenty to choose from. Pricey but worth it. More than enough to share as well.

Visited September 2014
california
“Yum, Yum & Yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2014

Extraordinary experience! Upon arrival you check in with the hostess and then you are allowed to go in and begin to browse the display cases filled with beautifully presented desserts. Choosing only one is not an easy job. It appeared that we would be waiting for quite a while but we were called to our table after only 10 minutes or so. There are lots of tables so turnover is pretty quick. There were 4 of us dining and everything we had was amazing. Service was quick and I would definitely go back again.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Beaverton, Oregon
“Overrated and overpriced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2014

I'm a big dessert fan but this place does not meet my standards.
The cafe ambience was so so and there's no air conditioning,(is hot day at 85 degrees and humid) The cakes were beautiful but serving presentation was sub standard. I ordered the tirimisu and a cappuccino. The cake was mushy and taste nothing like tirimisu. Too much money for a slice and cappuccino was bad.

Visited September 2014
Los Angeles, California
“I Wish They Had a Dessert Place Like This in LA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2014

Almost every time we're in San Diego, we have to make a stop here for dessert. Sometimes we dine in, mostly to go. The prices are high, lines are long, parking isn't free or close by. But it's usually worth the trouble.

My wife just loves the desserts here, I'm not a big dessert person but I'll go for a good piece of cheesecake now and then. Probably the best cheesecake I've had was the Dulce de Leche cheesecake, very rich, but so good.

The presentation is great, everything looks so good. We haven't had a bad dish yet. I always tell my friends to go when they're in town and most of them love it.

They have to expand further North so we can go more often.

• Visited April 2014