“Fun place for kids but disappointed with the food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Ice Cream, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Dessert, Late Night
Menifee, California, United States
“Fun place for kids but disappointed with the food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

My first trip to the new location and I can honestly say that I miss the old location in Hillcrest. Our first impression was that it was a fun place for kids and families, which it was. I ordered the chicken fried steak and found it to be bland, my wife had the meatloaf and it to be bland as well. Our kids enjoyed their meals and couldn't wait to get to the arcade. Overall it was a fun trip.

Visited July 2013

Singapore, Singapore
“Fun lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Fun American diner experience with a few fun twists.loved the seemingly impromptu songs by the service staff, the straw hairdos they gave us and the balloon lady.

Visited June 2013
San Diego, California
“Love Corvettes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

My review on this restaurant might be slightly biased, because I have always been a huge corvette guy. Especially the older models. This place brings to mind the feel of those classic 1959 corvettes.

Visited December 2012
San Diego, California
“Fun but too too loud!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

We live locally and probably go here once a year or so. We went 4th of July weekend.

Music: TOO LOUD
Food: Plenty
Quantity: Plenty
Selection: Huge and fun!
Games: TOO expensive
Service: Fun and friendly
Prices: Completely appropriate,
Cleanliness: great

I like this place. The kids like this place. . They are relaxed and kicked back. No one is grumpy. You will find something you like on this extensive menu. Cotton Candy on a platter is really fun. But everytime I go here I remember why I don't go here more often. I like music and I am all about reliving the good old days but seriously like the other poster said, it is too noisy to have a conversation even with the person sitting next to you! Takes some of the fun out of it. According to my husband, it is a ploy to keep the tables turning over quickly. Maybe he is right. I will continue to go back on occasion. Love the Rory burger. Crunchy peanut butter on your burger. Try it. I don't even like peanut butter :)

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Cool place for small and big kids”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Had a blast! Food was very good, portions are huge and priced reasonably. Went for a birthday and our girl received all kinds of special treats (balloon horse, hair decoration from straws, they sang for her, plus dessert.) All the staff was very friendly, they danced and sang around. Didn't go to the game room but seemed like one could spend a lot of time (and money) there. We only got some fun pics from photo booth. The only reason I am not rating this restaurant as excellent is that in their house drinks (I had Scooby Dooby Doo) there was barely any alcohol in it for the high price. They do not take reservations but we only had to wait 10 minutes. You can choose to sit in different sections (room with old TVs, in dark quieter room, main bright and loud but fun room.)

• Visited July 2013