“Excellent restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

1775 East Mission Bay Dr., San Diego, CA 92109
+1 619-276-4010
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Acqua is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #699 of 4,093 Restaurants in San Diego
Boise, Idaho
“Excellent restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

The food and service was marvelous!! Staff were very accommodating! Being rainy while we were there, the staff kept us entertained and well fed.

Mesa, Arizona
“We all loved the pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

Try the salami pizza. Delicious with arugula and goat cheese. One pizza for two and the California chicken salad was also very good.

Oakland, California
“Didn't wow!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

The food was just ok and the service was very slow. I had to ask three different servers for extra sauce for my pasta which I had asked to my original server when he had taken my order. One server even made the statement that he wasn't my server and that his taking my request was pretty much out of his way. To top it off, our final bill was incorrect.

Rancho Palos Verdes, California
“A meal by the bay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

A great location watching the sun sink into the western horizon. The view was spectacular. The food on the other hand was mixed. The soup and salad were done well enough but the entres were mixed. The wienerschnizel was a little dry, the halibut portion was small but the scallopinied chicken was very good. The dresserts were very good. I don't understand the portions because when I ordered from the same kitchen for room service the pasta was enormous. The service was excellent and all the attendants performed their jobs well.

Visited October 2013
Milton, Wisconsin
“Had breakfast and dinner!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

The poached eggs on crab cakes with hollandaise sauce was delicious for breakfast! I had dinner here the last night of my stay. The steak & veggies was nice & service was good!

Visited October 2013