“1st Time Wich” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Yorba Linda, California
“1st Time Wich”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

This was my first time at a Wich Wich and It was good. My companion and I were looking for something easy and we came across Wich Wich. She had been to one before and said I would like it. We each had the 7" BLT with extra B and it was delicious. They crumble the bacon so you get plenty of it in every bite. We got chips and a drink and walked back to the Hotel.
I'll do this again

• Visited February 2014

Los Angeles, California
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Wow, I am quite impressed! I'm not a huge fan of sandwiches but this place rocks my world! I got the veggie sandwich (you can create your own) with the house chips. Those house chips were delicious! I looooved it! The service here is great too! I would definitely be back! I put marinara sauce on my veggie sandwich and it was absolutely delicious.

• Visited August 2013
Olympia, Washington
“Quick Sandwich”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

The shop was convenient to our visit as it is located in the mall behind the Doubletree - Mission Valley. You can check the menu and decide the basic sandwich. The bags are on the wall, marked for the basic sandwich - turkey, chicken, etc. - and you take the bag that is for the sandwich that you want. Then you mark on the bag what kind of bread, which condiments, which veggies, etc. Take it to the cashier, pay for it and the bag is hooked on a wire in front of those doing the preparation. It is much faster than the shops who spend the time asking you each question. Remember to put your name on the bottom of the bag! They make the sandwich, pop it in the bag and call your name. You can take out or eat in. The sandwiches are not only quick but GOOD.

• Visited May 2013
Virginia
“Convenient location, great sandwiches”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

This location is within walking distance of the Doubletree Hotel in Mission Valley. It's in a convenient location in the Hazard Shopping Center. I had the grinder and hubby had the Med salad. Both were delicious. Service was great. We had never been to a Which Wich before so as soon as we walked in, one of the staff members was available to explain the concept. It's sort of like a Subway but you write down your choices and the sandwich options are way better. Would definitely come again.

• Visited May 2013