“Very interesting menu” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Atlanta, Georgia
“Very interesting menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

The salad and sandwich selection has great options. The food was prepared and served in a reasonable amount of time. One of the best sandwiches (not best meal) that iI have ever had. Great location and the BFD does make access easy and the climate comfortable. I will go back every chance I have.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

San Diego, California
“a very good sandwich, little pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

very good sandwich; albeit pricey.cool beverage selection. they have outdoor seating for you pet people :). I would go again but i wouldnt say its the best sandwich i have ever had.

Visited October 2013
New York City, New York
“Black belts in the art of Sandwich ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

This is coming from a New Yorker who knows his way around a good deli.

These guys do it right! Delicious, unique combinations all made in house. The sides are fantastic. At first glance you wonder if the sandwiches might be a little pricey, but by the time I finished eating, I felt like I ripped THEM off! I will be back to this place every time I'm back in SD.

Castaic, California
“The Best Sandwiches”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

At first you don't think you'll be impressed by this place, but then you eat their sandwiches. Parking is on the street but we only had to go around the block once. The menu has a wonderful selection of sandwiches. I had the Loins of Fire and was totally blown away. The bread was some of the best I've ever had. They put lots of meat on it and just the right veggies to balance it out. All for less than $10. My only complaint was the lack of diet sodas. Their sugared soda selection was quite nice. We ate outdoors on the sidewalk and got to watch the pedestrian traffic. The servers and cashiers were nice and the place was clean. Too bad I don't live in San Diego or I'd come here more often.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San Diego, California
“It's a FANTASTIC gourmet sandwich shop...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Delicious! Freshly made food, cool vibe, friendly. My husband and I were so in love with our sandwiches that we barely spoke as we ate, other than to say, "Mmmmmmm".

• Visited June 2013