“Best donuts in town!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 117 Bakeries in San Diego
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Bakeries
“Best donuts in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

These donuts are the best! They post their menu the night before on fb and Instagram. I had the maple and daughter had Samoa. Tasted like a real Girl Scout Samoa cookie!!!

San Diego, CA
“What a disappointment”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

We drove all the way downtown for a family Valentine's treat and got in line at 8:00. By the time we got in, all that was left was the special Valentine's box with 3 beautifully decorated but sickeningly sweet frosted donuts. It was $15 for 3 donuts and they were nothing special. I would gladly pay $5 a piece for something really good, but I've had much better donuts at many other places in SD. Just raised donuts with lots of frosting. I feel totally ripped off. We were told we needed to order ahead to get the interesting flavors we wanted. Wish we knew that before.

San Diego, California
“Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

It seems crazy to get up at 7:00 to wait in line for a box of donuts but let me tell you that it was absolutely worth the wait!!
First off, the donuts are wicked good. The salted caramel and the PB&J are amazing. And don't even get me started on the strawberry split. It's literally like you've died on gone to heaven.
Second, the beautiful gals behind the counter are extraordinarily sweet, patient and helpful.
So to anyone debating waking up at the crack of dawn to go to Donut Bar, I'd highly advise wearing sweatpants because you'll leave with a very full and very happy stomach.
We love you Donut Bar!!!

• Visited February 2014
San Diego, California
“Fun, tasty donuts! Friendly staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

Words can't describe how awesome this little donut shop is! The staff is friendly and the donuts are tasty.

• Visited February 2014
“Awesome Donuts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

This place was totes perf!! Most glorious donuts that I have ever had in my entire lifeeeee!!!!!! Yummm

• Visited December 2013