“Don't waste your time here, average food, poor service!” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2,504 of 3,728 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Pub, Vietnamese
San Diego, California
“Don't waste your time here, average food, poor service!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Interesting concept, Vietnamese, Chinese & Thai. I opted for some Thai chicken curry with rice. The food was OK but expensive for a small portion that they served.. What I didn't like was the meat was in big chunks instead of cut up, difficult to cut without a knife which they don't supply.

It was a cold evening and they had the front door wide open. I commented to the waitress that it was too cold and she seemed to care less. You shouldn't have to wear a coat inside a restaurant.

I might add that the service was very poor, I never saw the (young) waitress after I ordered, she was content to chit chat with the other workers but not come back to the table.

To say the least average food and poor service do not merit a return visit. If you are looking for some good PHO soup, just walk around the corner and it is right there across from the market

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“I was okay with the food but my wife never forgive me for taking her here.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

I came here several time because I was on a budget. Pho for $4.95 and Banh Mi was buy 2 get 1 free. Sound like a deal. Pho was okay. Pork Banh Mi was a little fatty. My wife had the BBQ Pork Banh Mi. That night her stomach hurt so much that we had to go to the E.R. She was in pain for days. She never forgive me.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere