“Delicious!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner
Los Angeles, California
“Delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

This place reminds me of Chipotle. The seats are benches but the decor is similar to Chipotle. I like how you can choose different kinds of meat for the different dishes. We ordered the Tom Kai soup and Pad Thai. I also got the Thai iced tea. All in all, it was a good experience and cheap too! I would definitely come back!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

San Diego, CA
“Good option to eat out near USD”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

This small restaurant recently opened on Linda Vista Rd. near USD, a location where there are not many options to eat. The menu is not huge. I had the chicken Pad Thai. It was very tasty but too spicy for me. I told them from the get-go I wanted 0 spiciness but it was too spicy. They brought me another plate and it was still too spicy! I could see the bits of chili in the food. I know; I'm a wimp. So if you like spicy Thai food (maybe not spicy to you), I definitely recommend it!! They also do take-out and delivery.

• Visited March 2013