“Incredible Tofu & More” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Vietnamese
PA
“Incredible Tofu & More”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Thankfully my cousin talked me into trying this restaurant. She described it as Asian Fusion and it was certainly memorable. We enjoyed the beet salad, mango chicken and ice cream ending. My cousin ordered the mock-chicken mango & pepper dish which she shared - proving beyond any doubt that this place has FANTASTIC tofu. Unfortunately, I am a whimpy eater when it comes to spices, so I ordered everything a zero. The amazing part is that it was still delicious - very delicious. We had a drink that looked like a creamy carrot juice - sweet and delicious. While I will never rival the exploits of Andrew Bourdain, Dao Fu was a truly satisfying food adventure for this plain Jane girl. You should try it!

Visited June 2013