“CrunchTime is a real treat!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1,201 of 4,044 restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Bakery, Dessert, Ice Cream, Hot Dogs
“CrunchTime is a real treat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

My friend and I discovered CrunchTime after the concierge at our hotel recommended it when we were searching for a treat after dinner. And what a treat it was. The popcorn in delicious - it is fresh, crisp and tasty. And I swear - there were no kernels! The ice cream was so delicious. Very creamy and no ice crystals - they make it themselves everyday. Oh - and did I mention - I also tried the homemade brownies and cookies (yes - treats are high on my food pyramid). They were so moist and delicious - the owners also make them in the store just like the ice cream and the popcorn. The owners are a fabulous couple with an equally fabulous son. Skip the hyped "other" ice cream store close by and stop in CrunchTime. You won't be disappointed. Oh - and you can order treats to be mailed to your loved ones. I've already done that and plan to continue.

• Visited February 2013