“Authentic best Brazilian food in San Diego!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1,324 of 4,168 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Brazilian
San Diego, California
“Authentic best Brazilian food in San Diego!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

This place is amazing and what I was looking for and expected. The service was excellent the Brazilian waitresses were so sweet, kind and polite how you expect from their culture to be. The food was amazing reminded me of soul food with the red beans and rice and collard greens, it hit the spot. Unlike other Brazilian spots that charge $20-$30 entree free all you can eat meat, this isn't this place. You walk in seat yourself and you get a plate of authentic food. I've tried every Brazilian spot here in SD this plates beats them all. I ordered the PF Chicken with salad and red beans and rice. It was excellent, the price was about $10. I recommend the Brazilian Tiramisu. You have to try the soda and Brazilian Beer has a tropical taste to it.

Only down bad thing is its location, it's very hidden. I think if they moved to a better location where people see it, it would do even better. Next door to it they have their Brazilian market that sells Brazilian goods. While we were there most Brazilians filled the room, they knew where to go for good food. It was like home for them, that's how they will make you feel as well. I love food and culture and if you do as well you will love this place. They have TVs to watch Futbol, it would be nice to come watch the World Cup here I saw it gets pretty full. Enjoy!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere