“So good we went back a second time.....” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Vegan
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations
London
“So good we went back a second time.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

The real dining find of our San Diego vacation. OK it is in a mall, but who cares?
I am ashamed to say we found it by accident when the Cheesecake Factory was too busy! But what a find.
We had the Edamame and White Truffle Oil Dumplings and they are to die for. My wife loved the grilled rainbow trout and I can vouch for the chicken and the second time we went for a salad and pizza. All wonderful. The desserts were just as good - the chia seed pudding was a new one on me. Like tapioca.
Great drinks as well. Good cocktails and try "The Natural" - a non-alcoholic ginger, agave, soda mix - very refreshing.
When we left San Diego we were determined to go to the Scottsdale AR one when we got there!

• Visited May 2013

89% Recommend
San Diego, California
“I got sick”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Hi, I have been at the one at fashion valley (San Diego).I think that the food has good taste and they offer a great service. The only problem is that I got sick 2 times of the 3 I had eaten there.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
“Delicious, cleansing, healthy, friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

I got off the plane from Vegas, after a week of binging on food and drink and told my friend I just wanted to eat kale. She said she knew just the place. I had a delicious kale-based drink, a tempeh, lettuce, and tomato sandwich with a side of sweet potato hash and a kale salad. Delicious and just what I needed. I had a real ginger soda (The Natural) for dessert. (Not a ginger beer or ginger ale, real, slightly spicy ginger in soda water. Oh mama, just the thing for a hurtin’ tummy.) Kale drink was called Kale-Aid: kale, apple, cucumber, celery, lemon and ginger.

• Visited June 2013
San Diego
“Everything was great! Not to be missed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

We are so excited to have a new favorite restaurant in San Diego! Our dinner last night was fabulous. Love that it's farm-to-table and the blending of flavors was fantastic! The portions are generous and the flavors and mix of flavors is unrivaled. The price was good, for what it was. My salmon was $24 and was a good portion.
Here is what I/we had and it was all great and highly recommended:
Drinks: Cucumber Martini and (my new favorite) Happily Ever After (or something about "Happy")
Apps: Asparagus & Artichoke pizza - 8 slices, great for 4 to share
Dinner: Salmon w/beets and lemon Quinoa - so good! & Red Chili Shrimp w/noodles - spicy and so good!
Desserts: Lemon Tart and Chocolate Fourless Cake - I liked the lemon tart better, but both were good. The cake was not exactly my style, but it had a very the strong, pure chocolate taste that was good.

• Visited May 2013
Wellington, Wellington, New Zealand
“You have to try this place out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Firstly we really like our waitress who introduced herself and then explained the restaurants concept, how the food is sourced etc. She explained the menu and the drinks. This restaurant is part of a group who have their own farms supplying the food, I cant remember if its organic but it was all fresh sourced within the area.
The menu was extensive and had no fries in sight which was a really nice change.
I had the Mediterranean Chopped Salad which was really delicious and my husband had the burger which was equally delicious. We splurged on dessert which is a definite must.
We ate here two nights in a row as it was such as the food was soo good, nothing fried and really fresh. Also you dont get the 100 extra's (that you dont usually want) with your meal.
Reasonably priced for the quality - you pay for what you get.
Anyone going to San Diego should go here.

Visited May 2013